TOUS les JOURS

Have you had your brunch yet? :p I just had mine at TOUS les JOURS at Bukit Bintang brunch!



Tried this out while outing with two of my secondary best friends Yunie and Karen.

Yunie and Karen

This new Tous les Jours has been opening since last two weeks only, it's double storey with full French windows, the whole building is so stunning! 



For your information...
Tous les Jours (pronounced as Too-Leh-Joo) means "Everyday" in French. Established in 1997 in Korea, TLJ has more than 1300 outlets in 8 countries from Korea to China to the USA.

TLJ is a French inspired Korean bakery serving a wide selection of breads, pastries, cakes and beverages using high quality fresh ingredients and modern baking expertise.






While Karen and Yunie were choosing their breads :p

Yunie is one of the crazy K-pop elves, she told me that every K-pop elf must know this bakery because it's South Korean bakery franchise owned by CJ Foodville, a business group of CJ Group. (I didn't know this since I seldom follow the news of K-pop after my secondary school life with her Haha)




Okay okay!! Let talk about our brunch!


Almond Croissant RM3.90, Cream Cheese Danish RM3.90 and Potato Foccacia RM5.50.
Yunie and Karen wanted to try out their breads so they shared these.
(actually, we shared these Hahaha)
The breads are very nice in tastes, they're a little bit over-baked and the crust little hard though.


Yunie's drink, Hot Chocolate RM8.00


Karen's drink, Hot Cafe Mocha RM9.00



And this is mine! Wolo Egg Benedict RM9.90
I didn't expect that they are selling egg benedict too, I've been craving for this since last time I tried the egg benedict at Plan B, finally I can have it again!
This Wolo Egg Benedict is even cheaper than the Plan B's! It's match with beef bacon and the grilled potatoes, OMG this is so delicious! 



My drink, Hot Flat White RM8.00





They have macaroons and cakes too!! Next time I'm gonna try them out! *drooling*



Juices






Have you had your brunch? :p Have a nice day everyone :)


Tous les Jours
The Wolo Hotel Bukit Bintang (Ground Floor),
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100

39 - 41 Jalan Telawi 3, 
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur 59100

Comments

Popular Posts